We will help you find a law firms that offer services that match your legal issue. You can search by:
- Your chosen location
- Your legal issue or required area of law
- Specific firm name
You can further refine your search by:
- Your preferred language
- After hours or home visit/mobile services
- No win no fee (Not applicable for Criminal and Family Law matters)
- Lawyers offering free or pro bono services (eligibility criteria may apply)
- Area of Accredited Specialisation (find out what it means to be an Accredited Specialist)
Once you have selected your preferred firm, you can have up to three referral letters emailed to you, which connects you with Law Institute of Victoria (LIV) members who have agreed to see clients for up to the first 30 minutes free of charge.
Note that the referral service is not a legal service and does not provide legal advice.
Why do I need a referral and a consultation?
- The referral will provide you with a FREE 30 min consultation to discuss your needs, after which fees are charged at agreed rates. Note that your free consultation does not entitle you to free legal advice
- The service offers connection with a large number of LIV members across the state covering all key areas of law
- Note that you must provide a copy of the referral letter generated through this service either before or at the consultation to receive the complimentary service.
Select one of the options below to help find your lawyer